Friday, February 03, 2006

What a day!!!That's what i can tell you...and a lot more happened which I am about to explain in the next few moments...For a start, yesterday I finally summoned enough guts to call somone I liked(a girl lah...i ain't no gay)...we talked for like 2 hours...(a record for me!!!hehe)...man i really like her(YEAH!!!)...ok....after that guess what...i woke up like 6.50 the next day...(normally people would be like 'Shit!!...I'm late'...but i was like...'whatever'...nothing new)...me and punctuality have never been on good terms anyway....i also didn't feel like going to school(it was supposed to be my 1st day of work btw...i had to start at 4)(Darn it!!!)...didn't know why i actually took the job....the job was like an obstacle to me cos i'll not have time for the band and other stuff teenagers (MUST) do....i went to school with total reluctance in my mind.....(i was forced to!!!)....once i reached there my bandmates asked when would be the next jam session....(damn it...i'll be disappointing them)(can't do that)...then i saw this shining light bulb over my head(quit the damn job)(have not even started btw)...and i did just that...finally cleared everything and (QUIT)....i had a great day after that(as if all the black clouds in my mind disappeared)...i returned home after that and was thinking of that girl(she was totally in my mind today)(YEAH!!!)...had a chat with the band and was pleasantly surprised when Shahril askked if we should jam tomorrow...(i was like...YEAH...OF COURSE!!!)....so yup...we're gonna do it tomorrow....gonna be a blast............hope that girl could come too(haha)....yeah!!!